Full-time vacancy AMS mechanic
As a mechanic, you will work with AMS related products, overhaul or repair them according to prescribed specifications, procedures and instructions. In your work you perform various tests to see if everything actually continues to work.
Our client is an international company that focuses on the maintenance and overhaul of aircraft components. Approximately 120 employees work at the location. You will work together in the team on various activities.
- you have an intermediate technical work and thinking level
- working accurately with manuals in accordance with fixed procedures
- you speak a good word of english
- you are handy and precise
- a full-time job for 40 hours a week in day shift
- contract via Jenz with option on contract via our client
- nice challenge in a nice organization
Do you aspire to a varied job as a mechanic? Send your CV and motivation via the application button below.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160