Full-time vacancy Construction bench welder / compiler
As a construction bench welder/assembler you will work for a large client of ours. Our client mainly focuses on the metal industry. This includes construction, assembly, overhaul, machining and maintenance.
The main activities that you will perform as a construction bench welder are performing welding activities. As a assembler / welder you put together the parts according to drawings. Attach these and then weld them off. In this role you are an important link in the realization of projects. You work together with a large group of enthusiastic colleagues.
- you preferably have a completed LTS metal education
- a Kenteq or Som WTB training is a nice bonus
- you master Mig-Mag welding preferably at a minimum level 3
- reading drawings is no problem for you, based on the drawings you work independently and accurately
- a nice salary
- concrete challenges and the possibility to follow further training
- possible permanent contract
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160