Full-time Engineer Underground Infrastructure
As an underground infrastructure engineer, you ensure that technical issues are handled on a daily basis together with the team of specialists and engineers. You are consciously involved with budgets, cost estimates and making technical work descriptions.
As an Underground Infrastructure Engineer you guide, coach and direct your colleagues to achieve a good result. You will also be involved in the design and production of technical drawings in AutoCad or Civil 3D, you will write (design) reports and you coach junior engineers. Of course you solve the problems of colleagues and clients.
- you have completed a HBO or TU education
- you have several years of experience as an engineer in underground infrastructure
- experience with AutoCad is a must
- you have demonstrable experience as a manager
- remuneration in consultation and in accordance with BOUW collective labor agreement
- good primary and secondary employment conditions
- personal contact and guidance
- training opportunities to continue to develop
- pleasant and professional working atmosphere
Do you aspire to a varied job as an underground infrastructure engineer, with responsibilities and nice colleagues? Send your resume and motivation letter to the contact person below and we will gladly invite you for a cup of coffee.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160