Foreman Insulation / Tracing
As a foreman, you are a real operational co-operating colleague who carries out all common construction and assembly work. We are looking for a foreman in insulation / tracing for a large international client. In the role of foreman, you will supervise safety, quality, the environment and the progress of the work performed. You supervise the technicians and you are accountable to the foreman.
As an insulation foreman, you also ensure that materials are available on time and that these, as well as the staff, are used optimally. You stick to the project schedule in combination with set goals such as time and costs. You are able to trace additional and less work in time and you carry out checks, tests and inspections on work carried out and you carry out final checks at the end of the entire process.
- you have an MBO work and thinking level with at least 4 years work experience
- flexibility, energetic, stress resistant, decisive and solution-oriented
- you always know how to realize a safe working environment
- you can work independently, but also in a team you always know how to motivate your colleagues
- good primary and secondary employment conditions
- growing flexible and customer-oriented company
- salary that is always paid on time
- career opportunities based on our own education and training at our customer
Do you aspire to a varied job as foreman Insulation / Tracing? Send your resume and motivation via the application button below and we would like to invite you for a cup of coffee.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160