Full-time vacancy Groundworker GWW
As a groundworker you are a real go-getter who is involved in maintenance and construction work. We are looking for a groundworker for one of our clients. As a GWW groundworker you are responsible for various groundworks and, if necessary, directing colleagues at the workplace.
You assist the excavator operator and, where necessary, you break open the pavement yourself. You will also perform manual excavation work, such as trenches, so that sewer pipes can be replaced or provide support when pulling cables.
- you have several years of experience in a civil engineering function, preferably as a groundworker
- a VCA diploma or you are willing to obtain this
- in possession of a driving license B
- competitive salary with prospect of permanent contract
- excellent secondary conditions
- career opportunities
- pleasant working atmosphere where collegiality is really important
Do you aspire to a varied job as a civil engineering contractor? Send your resume and motivation letter to the contact person below and we will gladly invite you for a cup of coffee.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160