Full-time vacancy Project leader GWW
As a project leader in the ground, road and hydraulic engineering work area (GWW), you are responsible for the implementation of regional projects within the GWW sector. You will be working in the Central Limburg region, but you will have the entire province as your working area. You fly on all projects together with your team.
In addition to managing the implementation in outline, you are also responsible for acquiring new projects in your area of work. Thanks to your network and your qualities, you are able to win new projects. You remain the face of the organization from acquisition to delivery.
As soon as the project has been acquired, you will set up the project together with the work planners and (main) executors to ensure that the realization runs quickly and smoothly. You keep the project within the set frameworks (budget). Projects you will work on include large-scale sewerage and reconstruction projects and asphalt maintenance contracts.
- HBO working and thinking level with a background in civil engineering or ground, road and hydraulic engineering
- you have demonstrable experience as a work planner or assistant project manager
- You are a strong communicator and you know how to motivate your team
- you act from a commercial point of view and can act creatively in a solution-oriented way
- remuneration in consultation and in accordance with BOUW collective labor agreement
- good primary and secondary employment conditions
- personal contact and guidance
- training opportunities to continue to develop
- pleasant and professional working atmosphere
Do you aspire to a varied job, with responsibilities and nice colleagues? Send your resume and motivation letter to the contact person below and we will gladly invite you for a cup of coffee.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160