Maintenance Technician Aerial Work Platforms
As a maintenance engineer, you will work in a team to maintain and repair the fleet of aerial platforms, mast climbing platforms and forklift trucks. One of our larger clients rents out aerial work platforms and mast climbing platforms throughout the country. The department where you will work as a maintenance engineer is responsible for the technical condition of these systems.
Because you know how to analyze problems and based on reports that the customer provides, you can quickly tackle the problem. As a maintenance technician, you immediately start working at the central workshop and you ensure a correct and good level of service to both internal and external customers.
- you have a completed education in automotive, energy or electrical engineering
- You have at least 4 years of work experience as a maintenance or service technician
- knowledge of electrical engineering (canbus), hydraulics, pneumatics is a must
- you are driven, stress resistant, flexible and naturally solution-oriented
- an independent position at a large international client
- enthusiastic colleagues who are willing to offer the internal and external customer an optimal service
- competitive salary with good secondary conditions
- view of a contract with our customer
Do you aspire to a varied job as a maintenance engineer? Send your CV and motivation via the application button below.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160