Metal Preservation Contractor
As an implementer, you are responsible for supervising the projects within set limits. For a large international client of ours we are looking for a contractor. As an implementer you are in charge of your employees and you ensure that safety standards and work schedules are observed.
You supervise your employees and (sub)contractors. You are working on getting the work assignments done as quickly, smoothly and safely as possible. Ultimately, you report on the progress and production figures to the project leader.
- you have comparable work experience and at least MBO level
- you are familiar with various metal preservation techniques as well as laws and regulations
- you persevere when it is really necessary and you can then switch problem-solving
- You are a strong communicator and know how to apply this at various levels within and outside the organization
- good working atmosphere where people work hard, but also mutual respect is mutual
- a growing organization that wants to increase its market position
- good primary and secondary conditions
Do you aspire to a varied job as a metal preservation contractor? Send your resume and motivation via the application button below and we would like to invite you for a cup of coffee.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160