Full-time vacancy metal worker
As a metal worker, you are responsible for the assembly and mounting of high-quality components. You will be processing various plates, including drilling and tapping holes. You also of course perform manual labor and possibly drive the forklift to transport the products when they have been processed.
You make the sheet metal to size based on the drawings and/or instruction you receive from your manager. Quality is of course essential, so you have to work accurately and neatly.
- you have completed a relevant education or work experience as a metal worker
- feeling for fine mechanical work and you are precise
- the will to take yourself to the next level
- a forklift certificate is a nice bonus, but not a hard must have, as is an overhead crane certificate
- market-based primary and secondary employment conditions
- the opportunity to follow training and courses in the industry
- salary paid on time
- possibility to get a contract
Do you aspire to a varied job in construction as a metal worker? Send your CV and motivation via the application button below.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160