Offshore construction painter
As an offshore construction painter you will be working with high pressure blasting and spray equipment on large objects or constructions. It is your task to apply two paint components manually and make sure you work in a safe environment. You will work on scaffolding or auxiliary constructions and work with the SA 2.5 and SA 3.0 sand blasting standard.
As well supplying and removing materials, tools and debris is part of your job.
- knowledge of sanding and construction painting
- manual skills for performing metalwork
- a keen eye for safety and safe working techniques
- a valid SCC certificate
- experience as a blaster or painter in an industrial and/or offshore environment
- good command of writer and spoken English and Dutch
- valid offshore training (NOGEPA 0.5 A/B, medical evaluation certificate)
What we offer
- challenging projects at a variety of onshore and offshore locations
- a competitive salary based on relevant experience and training
- excellent travel and accommodation arrangements
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160