Production Worker – Metal Foundry
Production worker – Metal Foundry
We are looking for a hard-working production Worker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
- Following health and safety standards
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor
- Assembling products and parts
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty
- Performing other tasks as assigned
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Physical dexterity
- Private transport – Or – Private accommodation nearby Nuenen (Eindhoven)
- UE Passport / ID / DWP
What we offer
- We offer you a nice place to work with friendly colleagues where you can stay for a long time.
- Accommodation if needed
- Insurance paid by the company.
- Travel expenses;
- 25 free days and 8% holiday money (on annual basis);
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 8 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160