Fulltime vacancy quality inspector logistics / production
As a quality inspector your primary responsibility is to assist our client to achieve their settled goals. You will perform duties independently under minimal supervision within specific assignments. Perform research, analyses and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices. You will evaluate and integrate business processes and procedures, as well creative thinking in the use of depot operations and trainings.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once in a fast paces environment
- Implement corrective action plans and make sure a plan is devised and communicated to improve the production or service process
- Ensure that the quality process is ongoing
- Computer skills such as Microsoft office, SAP and GEMS
- You read and speak fluently English
What we offer
- A good salary
- Fulltime job
- Independent work
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160