Full-time Roofer New Construction
We are looking to hire an efficient roofer to repair clients’ existing roofing systems and install new roofing systems where needed. The roofer’s responsibilities include removing hazards from roofs, gutters, and adjacent structures, setting up barricades and warning lines, and performing all tasks necessary for roof maintenance. You should also be able to provide guidance to unskilled workers.
To be successful as a roofer, you should be able to maintain good working relationships with clients and other contractors. Ultimately, an outstanding Roofer will ensure that all safety standards and procedures are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Inspecting the structure of roofs in order to determine the best course of action.
- Providing clients with estimates on labor costs and materials required to fix or build a roof.
- Measuring and cutting materials to ensure that they fit securely around vents, gutters, chimneys, and walls.
- Smoothing out rough spots on roofs to prepare the surface for new shingles or waterproofing.
- Replacing areas of clients’ roofs that are damaged or rotting.
- Installing vapor barriers and insulation to create a more waterproof seal.
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding, and hoisting equipment as required.
- Updating the supervisor on job progress and reporting any problems related to the job.
- Safely transporting all required equipment and materials to job sites.
- you are in possession of a VCA or VCA vol
- you have completed a technical training
- relevant experience gained within industry, housing or utility
- you have a flexible attitude and are in possession of a driving license B
- competitive salary
- good secondary employment conditions
- training opportunities if applicable
- a challenging and varied job in a pleasant working environment
- challenging projects
Do you aspire to a varied job as an electrician? Send your CV and motivation via the application button below.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160