As a scaffolder, high demands are placed on the quality of your work. Professional competence and safety are paramount. We are always looking for experienced and certified scaffolders who are able to create a safe working space at height for several temporary challenging offshore projects.
Education: A valid Dutch Scaffolding A and B certificate and DNV
Number of hours: 40 per week.
Specialization: Construction and maintenance
About the position
As a scaffolder you are
- Familiar with the regulations for the building of scaffolding.
- Able to independently apply the rules, regulations, and requirements relating to the assembly, adjusting, and dismantling of ‘normal’ and unique scaffolding.
- Able to assemble, adjust, and dismantle, under supervision, all standing scaffolding, including extensions and bridging if necessary.
- Able, under supervision, to return an unsafe scaffold that is currently in use to a safe condition.
- Familiar with the standards in relation to the strength, rigidity, and stability of the scaffolds to be built and able to apply these rules under supervision.
- Completed lower vocational education (LBO).
- In possession of a valid SCC certificate and a Dutch Scaffolding A and B certificate.
- Working experience as a scaffolder.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
What we offer
- Challenging projects at a variety of onshore and offshore locations.
- A competitive salary based on relevant experience and training.
- Excellent travel and accommodation arrangements.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 8 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160