Solar Panel Installer
As a solar panel installer, you will be responsible for installing and servicing solar panels on buildings and land to ensure they efficiently convert solar power into renewable energy. Most of your work as a solar panel installer will be outdoors and at height.
The job role of a solar panel installer involves the following duties:
- Assessing locations to ensure they are suitable for solar panels
- Measuring up areas for installation
- Making adjustments to building surfaces so panels fit and are adequately supported
- Installing and maintaining solar panels on homes, business premises or open land
- Connecting solar panels to an electrical system
- Grounding electrical equipment and checking wiring
- Adhering to strict health and safety guidelines
- Performing maintenance checks and fixing solar panels
- Using a variety of technical equipment and tools
- You are the calling card of our organisation and ensure satisfied customers;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position where your main tasks consisted of the construction, assembly and maintenance of installations;
- You can work well independently as well as in a team;
- You are flexible and show commitment and initiative;
- You take your work seriously and think in terms of solutions;
- You work safely and in accordance with the applicable standards;
- Private transport
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160