Our client is a logistics service provider and we have immediate vacancies for:
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should also be able to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy.
- You are excited to work in a new team.
- You would like to work in 2 shifts from 06.00 – 15.00 and 15.00 to 23.00.
Warehouse Operator responsibilities:
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Limburg Social Services
Maximum expertise in the field of temporary employment, recruitment and selection and secondment. We are open, flexible and honest. With more than 17 years of experience as a company and even more experience from our 12 colleagues, we take on every challenge, in short, we speak the broadcasting language like no other and offer skilled and reliable personnel. We work closely with our clients and find the right balance important.
Limburg Social Services, your partner in the field of temporary employment and secondment.
Phone / Wtpp: (+31) 610 456 160